Fashion & illustration

My Life-Style & My Fashion Relationship !

Friday 20 February 2015

Fashion and Design Studio

WAD-Design Studio [Design Development]

Last Semester I had worked on DDS and Design Development. Where i had to developed 35 Designs in our WAD Subject ! And that’s all credit goes to whom guided me enough and inspire me to do much more better work.


"Sheikh Barrah Sultana DHOROTHY"

had given enough instruction to completed all those stuffs from front page to Design Script. I had developed 35 design around and than i had to hit the target actually it was around 24 to 25 developed designs.

Though the project on spring/summer 2014 and the fashion trend been followed by me to make it happened. And that time honestly i was having some economical problem. Wasn't able to give best afford but the thing is i had , i think that i have done my project successfully.

My theme was "AQUA". After look-out on some other designers collection that was clear to choose the theme. As the other participants were choosing different and unique so i was bit confused to think about the unity of Unique ! 



Here after concern the Theme and inspiration the "AQUA" was good enough to work on it and basically the elements of designs are more easier to get those stuffs from ocean. Definitely it was approved by my respected ma'm.

[Collection of Design Development]

Particularly i had to choose 7 DESIGN to use on Fashion Range and Range Planning. Where i have chosen 6 design to use on clip board and Fashion Range. Those were prepared with colors and Fashion illustrated. I'v those soft copies till for further development and job sections.


Fabrics and Color scheme :

Though the dress were on a theme and followed by fashio trend s/s 2014 "AQUA". By following those stuffs i had to select those fabrics and other materials to develop final garments which i had to chosen from 6 DDS. As it was good enough for me and i visualize the proper proportion of final project to arrange and take conceptual works steps.



Had chosen 2 types of Fabrics and those were :
1. satin deep blue
2. Knit sky-BlUE.




Those were good enough to work and for swing as well.
On swing Lab :

I was in lab just at 8.30 am and without any breakfast. I started by the name of Almighty ALLAH. and after 3 hours i was feeling bit happy because i was having the output and structure of my final garments and started to develop. 


And it was really 5.30 when i had completed to get the actual outlook of my "product".


Thank you for giving your important times on this.

Regards

sobuz.st (Md.Ahad Al Alam

0 comments:

Post a Comment