Fashion & illustration

My Life-Style & My Fashion Relationship !

Saturday 21 February 2015

A day and Enjoyments with Friends

21 february 2015
It was really a good day ! on this special day me and my friend “Muntasim Billah” (wake_up_to_dreams) Got invitation to visit Shomik (sho_mik) and we made a plan to move on.

First of all I would like to share about this day. As you know today is “International Mother Language Day”. And This day came after 1952. Where many brothers has sacrificed their lives for this language. They fought for our mother tough and their blood not wasted at all. Salute and my head got bow down automate with respect.

And the slogan which are using since 1952 is :
“Amar Bhaier Rokte Rangano Ekushe February, Ami Ki Bhulite Pari”.

I woke up at 9’o Clock :
We went their and on the way had little fun as we have crossed the way of shomik’s home. We had tea on Tea-stall and went to his house. Got some music & Video- Photographs and Many More things.







At the time of lunch we had took some of them and I have to share so I had taken few for you hah. Here I have shared few Photographs and hope those are so delicious to you.

As the time is moving and we had too, After meeting with family members of the friend we left to go to a tea-stall again. and then we had passed some times their. After it we are on our way….

And now I’m back in here ! J

Thank you

Sobuz St

0 comments:

Post a Comment